Skip to main content

Weights (6.0145)

...relief at last...

M

y workouts on Monday and Tuesday were two of the worst, toughest ones I've ever had. I've been fighting allergies with all the usual symptoms plus difficulty breathing. It made it extremely difficult to workout and perhaps I shouldn't have. Today things turned around and was back to normal. No troubles breathing and hence it didn't limit my ability to exercise.

A full weights workout.

Bench Press: 11kg x 25 reps x 3 sets

Inclined Bench Press: 11kg x 25 reps x 3 sets

Stomach Crunches on Swiss Ball: 30 reps x 6 sets with 2KG medicine ball.

Bicep Curls: 9kg x 15 reps x 6 sets

Tricep Presses on bench: 14kg x 25 reps x 3 sets.

Leg Lunges: 10 reps x 6 sets - Left/Right

Squats: 10 reps x 6 sets.

Posted 2009/05/13 at 19h54ET in Exercise.

Comments