Skip to main content

Day 26. Weights Day (5.9964)

Day 26 of 26

...I did remember....

T

wenty-six straight days of going to the gym formy workout. I'm at that point again where I don't even think about whether I should go. I just go and do what I need to do.

Today was a weights day and decided it should be chest exercises to which I remember to increase the weight from 9KG to 11KG. The lower weight was too easy. With the heavier I did fewer reps until I'm sure I can handle. I do that to avoid injury.

Bench Press: 11kg x 20 reps x 3 sets

Inclined Bench Press: 11kg x 25 reps x 3 sets

Stomach Crunches: 25 reps x 6 sets

Leg Lunges: 10 reps x 6 sets - Left/Right

Squats: 10 reps x 6 sets.

Lots of stretching.

Posted 2009/03/04 at 20h45ET in Exercise.

Comments